- As the premier digital partner with offices in Auckland, Sydney, and Manila, they have been solving challenging problems and delivering award-winning, best-of-breed eCommerce solutions for over a decade.
- What their employees love the most is that they advocate for incentives and recognition, team culture, inclusion, and training investment.
- Enjoy an unparalleled international career path in eCommerce solutions while working with clients from all around the world.
- The ideal candidate should have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work with a high-speed internet connection at home.
About the Company
They are the world's leading provider of eCommerce solutions in APAC, with offices in Auckland, Sydney, and Manila. They provide innovative digital commerce solutions for brands seeking retail dominance. They make e-dreams a reality by combining expert retail strategy, beautiful UX design, and cutting-edge SaaS technologies.
About the Role
As a Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the customer’s eCommerce websites. To be successful in this role, you will be a self-starter and team player who is passionate about web technologies has an interest in eCommerce and is excited to grow your skillset and put your knowledge to good use by contributing to the success of the clients and partner ecosystem. In addition to your responsibilities, you will be expected to develop at least one area of specialisation.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Produce high quality, maintainable, tested code using established frameworks, and common design patterns.
- Provide low-level technical solutions to fulfil client business objectives.
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to project stakeholders at all levels.
- Contribute to system documentation.
- Take part in peer code reviews and provide assistance and support to other developers.
You must have a love for learning and a drive to stay up with the current trends, in addition to a mind rich in technical knowledge. You thrive on finding methods to make things work, no matter what the obstacle is, and you welcome failure as a challenge and tend to bounce back with larger and better answers to these difficulties.
More significantly, you should be able to understand the larger picture for the firm beyond the project you are working on.
- A minimum of 2 years commercial web developer experience or demonstrable experience in delivering large scale software projects.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Shopify and BigCommerce SaaS platforms including building and launching stores, configuring third-party apps, and migrating data.
- Thorough understanding of software delivery lifecycle and Agile methodology.
- Able to provide on request detailed knowledge and understanding of an eCommerce Platform or application other than Shopify or BigCommerce.
- Consistently achieves KPI targets.
- In addition to the core requirements listed, a Developer shall meet the requirements in two areas of specialisation.
Filta’s Employee Benefits & Perks
- HMO for yourself (with Covid Insurance coverage) and one dependent within the first month.
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation).
- Additional 1 birthday leave after regularisation.
- Birthday cake on your birthday.
- Monthly Company Paid Social Club
- Year-round employee support for professional needs by employee experience specialists.
- Career guidance and growth sessions.
- Education & training on how to work effectively within fast-growing, global organisations with certificates.
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Manila Time, Monday to Friday (Work from Home).
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire!
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, complete your application online and connect with Lisah Aguilar on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisah-aguilar.
Refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family and get 10,000 pesos!
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!