We’re encouraging you to refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family!
What’s in it for you?
For every successful referral, we’re rewarding you 750,000 Colombian Pesos! (That’s 375,000 COP on the 2nd week of your referral and another 375,000 COP after regularization)
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!
- Export and organise performance data from prospects’ marketing platforms.
- Conduct audits on new prospects.
- Produce reports based on audits.
- Produce draft proposals for the BDMs.
- Produce renewal roadmaps and proposals for existing clients.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting for existing clients at the request of Account Managers.
- Liaise with account managers and BDMs regarding client discussions/plans to further tailor roadmaps and proposals.
- Attend internal handovers and client meetings to take notes, learn more about the client and address technical questions.
- Understanding of online marketing metrics:
- Site traffic
- Conversion rates
- Average order values
- Cost Per Click
- Return On Ad Spend
- Return On Investment
- Gross Profit Margins
- Understanding of sales processes and/or customer service principles.
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas, both verbally and in written form, with clients and colleagues.
- Having a friendly and approachable e-mail tone and strong attention to detail in all communications.
- A high degree of technical proficiency with using web applications (Email marketing, social media, analytics, reporting, and dashboarding).
- Ability to think independently and respond proactively when facing potential issues or delays and communicate any concerns with co-workers (in Sales and the wider Andzen team).
- Commercial understanding and awareness of their function within a wider sales team.
- Experience writing processes and ability to identify gaps in existing processes and proactively update documentation.
- Prior experience as an Analyst/Marketer [SOCIAL, SEO, PPC, EMAIL]: o Spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets)
- Reporting and Dashboarding (Word/Google doc templates, Google Data Studio or similar)
- Communicating with senior stakeholders
- Proposal writing
- A can-do attitude with a high level of personal motivation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people including senior persons and commercial businesses.
- Excellent personal organisation and time management.
- Customer/ client focus with the ability to respond well to changing circumstances.
- Work methodically and accurately on administrative tasks.
- Ability to work with complex information.
- Ability to stay calm when there are urgent and important deadlines to be met.
- An approachable personality that is helpful and authoritative on the telephone.
- Positive team player that works effectively with and supporting others.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise effectively and manage own work schedule.
- Demonstrates commitment to own learning and continuous improvement through training and development.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensuring all tasks are completed within the expected time frames.
- Ensuring audits, reports and proposal drafts are completed within each set timeframe.
- Ensuring all regular tasks are completed on schedule without having to be told/reminded.
- Proactively communicating with project managers, account managers and the sales team to set and meet expectations.
- Proactively working with team members in sales and the wider team to ensure they are also progressing deals.
- Proactively asking team members if you can assist in any way.
- Proactively improving systems and processes.
- Becoming more efficient with your time by saving frequent responses, identifying ways to conduct audits, reports, and proposal drafts faster or more effectively.
- Proactively taking ownership of analysis not only in the sales team but as a function in the company.
Benefits and Perks
- Year-round employee support for personal and professional needs by accredited life coaches & employee experience specialists.
- Monthly social activities to build professional networks with like-minded industry professionals.
- Individual birthday cakes and other milestone celebrations.
- Career guidance & growth sessions.
- 10:00 am to 7:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire to be considered.
Please note you must be a Colombian citizen and submit your application in English.
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, please email Carolina Anduquia at firstname.lastname@example.org