- Be part of one of the best digital agencies accounting firms in Australia that creates remarkable designs for websites and offer strategic marketing initiatives that keep their client coming back!
- Grab the chance to enjoy a work-from-home set-up! Remember that employee safety is our topmost priority!
- Worry no more about the equipment. We will be providing you with the necessary tools you need to perform your task.
- The ideal candidate should have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work with a high-speed internet connection at home.
About the Company
They work with bold firms who want to challenge the traditional branding and marketing methods of the industry to create something truly unique, original, and memorable. Their team of website designers, developers, brand builders, and marketing strategists help firms find the distinctive characteristics of their brand and celebrate that through unexpected and delightful marketing and digital experiences.
About the Role
As a WordPress Developer, you will build websites in the WordPress CMS using the Elementor Pro as the core page builder. You will be responsible for the front-end development of client websites, using the finalised design, including the setup of foundational themes, plugins, and page/navigation structures. Your goal is to create unique, user-friendly, and fully responsive websites according to the client’s brief and specifications.
- Customising WordPress theme/plugin and developing a WordPress website using the Elementor Pro page builder.
- Testing and evaluating new functionalities on the websites.
- Working on a timeline and building functionalities on the client’s website across all relevant devices.
- Working closely and liaising with the founder and creative director of the company.
- Performing maintenance on existing websites, which may include other platforms the company has utilised.
- Utilising the company’s in-house theme.
- Configuring WordPress and plugins.
- Other work such as managing projects, and documenting systems as required.
- At least five years of proven commercial experience in front-end design and WordPress development.
- Experience with the back end is a plus point.
- Experience in creating and customising themes for WordPress from the scratch.
- Excellent skills in HTML, CSS, PHP, jQuery, and MySQL.
- Experience with interpreting designs created in Adobe Creative Suite or XD.
- Strong understanding of software development’s best practices and responsive design principles.
- Strong understanding of web accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Strong understanding of front-end performance and optimisation.
- Strong communication and excellent troubleshooting skills.
Filta’s Employee Benefits & Perks
- HMO for yourself (with Covid Insurance coverage) and one dependent within the first month.
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation).
- Additional 1 birthday leave after regularisation.
- Birthday cake on your birthday.
- Monthly Company Paid Social Club
- Year-round employee support for professional needs by employee experience specialists.
- Career guidance and growth sessions.
- Education & training on how to work effectively within fast-growing, global organisations with certificates.
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Manila Time – Monday to Friday (Work from Home).
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire!
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, please email Darlene Dela Cruz at email@example.com or connect with her on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/drlndc/.
Refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family and get 10,000 pesos!
There’s no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!