We’re encouraging you to refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family!
What’s in it for you?
For every successful referral, we’re rewarding you 750,000 Colombian Pesos! (That’s 375,000 COP on the 2nd week of your referral and another 375,000 COP after regularization)
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!
- Join a proven, high growth tech start-up with offices in the United States, Australia and the Philippines, and Colombia.
- Exposure to the best eCommerce brands globally and the rapidly growing Shopify ecosystem.
- Indefinite Contract
About the Company
Want to work for a customer-marketing platform trusted by 1,000+ of the world’s fastest-growing consumer brands like Kim Kardashian’s brand, SKIMS? The platform is a suite of integrated marketing products including customer ratings and reviews, UGC, and Q&A which brands use to build trust, drive sales, and maximize customer lifetime value.
About the Role
This role will provide a forward-thinking and passionate Support Engineer with the opportunity to shape the customer support function and deliver an awesome user experience in the North American region within a fast-growing team, dedicated to creating amazing products.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Fulfilling post-install and maintenance tasks for merchants: customizations of company’s widgets, installing extra components, looking into front-end bugs etc.
- Follow the company’s guidelines/coding practices. Ensure the high quality of work expected, including yourself and your peers.
- Assist other support team members with their questions & tasks when applicable.
- Contributing to the maintenance of the internal technical documentation and customer-facing knowledge base.
- Escalating incidents to the development team, as necessary.
- You will have at least two years of experience in a similar role with a strong customer support background - mainly chat and email.
- You should have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage technical and non-technical users. You should be confident at troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving
- Experience with customer support job - CS is a very specific kind of job and some people are not just born for it.
You must be someone who has a passion for Tech Support Customer Service. You value the team and can work with different types of people to achieve one goal. You are honest and take accountability even for mistakes.
- Open-minded and able to take on new ideas.
- Always looking for improvement and striving to be the best.
- Absolute attention to detail.
- Someone who takes responsibility for work and doesn’t make excuses when things go wrong.
- Confident personality - willing to make decisions, own mistakes and make improvements.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently but also as a part of a team.
- Ability to work to deadlines and give realistic estimates.
- Willingness to learn.
Benefits and Perks
- Year-round employee support for personal and professional needs by accredited life coaches & employee experience specialists.
- Monthly social activities to build professional networks with like-minded industry professionals.
- Individual birthday cakes and other milestone celebrations.
- Career guidance & growth sessions.
- 10:00 am to 7:30 pm Monday - Friday (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire to be considered.
Please note you must be a Colombian citizen and submit your application in English.
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, please email Carolina Anduquia at firstname.lastname@example.org