We’re encouraging you to refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family!
What’s in it for you?
For every successful referral, we’re rewarding you 750,000 Colombian Pesos! (That’s 375,000 COP on the 2nd week of your referral and another 375,000 COP after regularization)
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!
- Work for China’s largest independent digital communications and media firm.
- Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Beijing, China, they have offices located in China, Seoul, and Los Angeles.
About the Company
They are an independent digital full-service agency guided by their founding principle of smart thinking = endless possibilities. Their work is deeply rooted in technological evolution and innovation. They offer a wide range of marketing and advertising services including Digital Media, Digital and Interactive Creative, Big Data (Warehousing, Data Modelling and Data Application), Programmatic Media Solutions, Mobile Marketing Services, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing, EPR/Social, Digital film (creation/production/ distribution), Integrated Advertising Solutions, and Research and Insights.
About the Role
As a Shopify Web Developer, you will envision how people experience content and funnelling traffic in a way that feels inspired and refined. You’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of people in China—ranging from novice to sophisticated users.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Build an e-commerce website and in-house CMS.
- Create and update technical documentation for all projects.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Attend status/kick-off meetings, creative review meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Staying on top of the latest web design trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Participate in both new client pitches and ongoing client maintenance of desktop, web, and mobile web applications.
About Successful Candidate
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with using Git.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree with CS, website development (e.g. IT, computer engineering), or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years development experience, flexibility, quickness and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Software Engineers to deliver high-quality user-facing products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and problem solve front-end issues daily.
- CMS experience on Shopify.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams or large-scale software development life-cycle including agile methodologies.
- Strong UI/UX skills.
- Strong core design skills; ability to establish visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and colour effectively.
- 3+ years working experience in Shopify
- Must have strong work ethics with a positive can-do attitude, not afraid of new challenges, tight timelines or curveballs.
- Demonstrated ability to research and explain technical problems in a client-friendly environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Year-round employee support for personal and professional needs by accredited life coaches & employee experience specialists
- Monthly social activities to build professional networks with like-minded industry professionals
- Individual birthday cakes and other milestone celebrations
- Career guidance & growth sessions
- 10 am - 7:30 pm Mon- Fri (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire to be considered.
Please note you must be a Colombian citizen and submit your application in English.
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, please email Andrea Villa at firstname.lastname@example.org