- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month (with Covid Insurance coverage).
- An opportunity to be part of a creative web development services agency!
- Be part of an amazing team with laptop and internet allowance provided!
- The ideal candidate should have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work with a high-speed internet connection at home.
About the Company
Being a leading custom eCommerce development company, they support customers to drive their clients’ fulfillment, grow their traffic, and increase leads. They help upcoming brands realise their vision and ensure they are never outpaced by technological innovation. Founded in 2014, this company will bring out the best in your brand and online business.
About the Role
The Senior Magento Developer is responsible for all facets of Magento development in relation to the website and connected assets. This role includes developing work to specification, on budget, and on a schedule that meets requirements in support of our eCommerce platform projects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Working with Magento daily, you will have exposure to:
- Building and refactoring extensions to achieve the desired functionality.
- Scoping technical solutions and delivering high-quality outcomes.
- Reviewing client requirements and technical designs to deliver quality solutions.
- Solving complex problems.
- Exposure to all areas of Magento development including systems integration and server infrastructure.
- Contribute to our ever-evolving development process by finding efficiencies and automation where possible (CI/CD).
- Debug, develop, and deploy updates and fixes to client websites.
- Be part of a team that thrives on new technology and is ok with making mistakes.
- Hands-on eCommerce to understand the changing eCommerce environment and how to apply technology to improve it.
- At least 3 years of experience as a PHP developer with solid knowledge of modern OOP and SOLID principles.
- At least 3 years of experience with Magento 2.
- Understanding of Magento technology stack (MySQL, Elasticsearch, Nginx).
- Experience with version control (git).
- Can find your way around a Linux system.
- A genuine passion for development and problem-solving.
- Great communication skills.
Filta’s Employee Benefits & Perks
- HMO for yourself (with Covid Insurance coverage) and one dependent within the first month.
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation).
- Additional 1 birthday leave after regularisation.
- Birthday cake on your birthday.
- Monthly Company Paid Social Club
- Year-round employee support for professional needs by employee experience specialists.
- Career guidance and growth sessions.
- Education & training on how to work effectively within fast-growing, global organisations with certificates.
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- 6:00 am to 3:00 pm, Manila Time, Monday to Friday.
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire!
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, complete your application online and connect with Dey Reyes on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/dey-r-247320139.
Refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family and get 10,000 pesos!
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!