We’re encouraging you to refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family!
What’s in it for you?
For every successful referral, we’re rewarding you 750,000 Colombian Pesos! (That’s 375,000 COP on the 2nd week of your referral and another 375,000 COP after regularization)
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!
- Be surrounded by a team of super supportive and talented developers across the world.
- Join a talented group of like-minded individuals who love working with Magento.
- Future proof of your career in the fast-paced eCommerce industry.
- Launching in Colombia!
- Indefinite Contract
About the Company
They are an award-winning Australian owned eCommerce focused agency, delivering eCommerce solutions for their clients using a platform-for-purpose approach. With 50+ professionals across Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Ukraine, and Vietnam, they work with some of the world’s largest brands to deliver websites that drive sales. Their dev philosophy is to choose the right tool for the job, and specialise in Adobe (Magento) Commerce, Shopify Plus, commercetools and BigCommerce.
About the Role
- Working with Magento daily, you'll have exposure to:
- Building and refactoring extensions to achieve the desired functionality.
- Scoping technical solutions and delivering high-quality outcomes.
- Reviewing client requirements and technical designs to deliver quality solutions.
- Solving complex problems.
- Exposure to all areas of Magento development including systems integration and server infrastructure.
- Contribute to the ever-evolving development process by finding efficiencies and automation where possible (CI/CD).
- Debug, develop and deploy updates and fixes to client websites.
- Be part of a team that thrives on new technology and is ok with making mistakes.
- Hands-on eCommerce to understand the changing eCommerce environment and how to apply technology to improve it.
Required Skills / Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience as a PHP developer with solid knowledge of modern OOP and SOLID principles.
- At least 3 years of experience with Magento 2.
- Understanding of Magento technology stack (MySQL, Elasticsearch, Nginx).
- Experience with version control (GIT).
- Can find your way around a Linux system.
- A genuine passion for development.
Benefits and Perks
- Throw your hat in the ring after hours with a super competitive group of gamers!
- Education and training on how to work effectively within fast-growing, global organisations.
- Year-round employee support for personal and professional needs by accredited life coaches and employee experience specialists.
- Monthly social activities for staff to build professional networks with like-minded industry professionals.
- Sending individual birthday cakes and other milestone celebrations for staff.
- Career guidance and growth sessions with our experienced team to ensure your staff realign with your goals as you both grow.
- 9:00 am - 7:30 pm - Monday - Friday (including 1-hour lunch break) - Work from Home
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire to be considered.
Please note you must be a Colombian citizen and submit your application in English.
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, please email Andrea Villa at firstname.lastname@example.org