We’re encouraging you to refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family!
What’s in it for you?
For every successful referral, we’re rewarding you 750,000 Colombian Pesos! (That’s 375,000 COP on the 2nd week of your referral and another 375,000 COP after regularization)
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!
- Work for China’s largest independent digital communications and media firm.
- Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Beijing, China, they have offices located in China, Seoul, and Los Angeles.
About the Company
They are an independent digital full-service agency guided by their founding principle of smart thinking = endless possibilities. Their work is deeply rooted in technological evolution and innovation. They offer a wide range of marketing and advertising services including Digital Media, Digital and Interactive Creative, Big Data (Warehousing, Data Modelling and Data Application), Programmatic Media Solutions, Mobile Marketing Services, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing, EPR/Social, Digital film (creation/production/ distribution), Integrated Advertising Solutions, and Research and Insights.
About the Role
As a Media Operations Analyst, you are responsible for analyzing data, thinking creatively and dreaming up innovative strategies to make sure our clients reach the right target audience in the most effective way possible. Armed with critical analysis, media planners devise or recommend strategies for using certain media effectively to attract and retain customers, increase brand recognition, and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty. Media Analysts need to work closely with their clients, understand their wants, needs and objectives and then make important decisions about what media channels should be used for specific campaigns. These choices have an impact on what the creative team produces and vice versa.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Coordinate day-to-day as well as long-term schedules of key agency management.
- Execute self-service platform campaign buys (eg. DV360, Facebook, PMP, etc.).
- You will collect and analyze information about different digital media channels, with regards to consumer behaviour, circulation, audience trends and the impact of different methods.
- Research and coordinate with the team to determine the best media outlet mix for our campaigns.
- Optimize ad campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, time spans and more
- Develop briefs, client reports, and key agency documentation under the guidance of senior staff.
- Assist various senior staff in the execution of internal agency projects.
- Assist account services team to manage the daily business of account(s) with responsibility for ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget.
- Support the execution of strategy, provide brand stewardship and maintain strong client satisfaction on assigned brand(s).
About Successful Candidate
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- 2-3 years experience in an agency, tech startup, marketing, integrated marketing communications, or media sales role.
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Associate’s degree program focused on Business, Communication, Marketing, and Market Research fields.
- Proven experience as a media planner/buyer; experience in programmatic is preferred.
- Understanding of programmatic, broad knowledge of media channels.
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying.
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Hylink's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
Benefits and Perks
- Year-round employee support for personal and professional needs by accredited life coaches & employee experience specialists
- Monthly social activities to build professional networks with like-minded industry professionals
- Individual birthday cakes and other milestone celebrations
- Career guidance & growth sessions
- 10am- 7:30 pm Mon- Fri (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire to be considered.
Please note you must be a Colombian citizen and submit your application in English.
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, please email Andrea Villa at firstname.lastname@example.org