- Junior Frontend Developer? Apply now!
- HMO + free dependent on your first month.
- Work with an eCommerce and branding agency based in Perth, Western
Australia and earn up to 60K per month.
- The ideal candidate should have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work with a high-speed internet connection at home.
About the Company
Their purpose is to provide happy clients with great work and positive results. This company is a specialist eCommerce and branding agency based in Perth, Western Australia. They help businesses evolve brands, messaging, and site design to attract, engage and convert more customers.
About the Role
You will develop and maintain new sites, pages, templates, and features for internal and client needs. To do this, you will need to understand requirements, translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS, and write and maintain consistent, clean, and readable code.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Take ownership of all front-end development and Shopify configurations for multiple storefronts.
- Take complete ownership of the project including accurately estimating project timelines, committing to deadlines, delivering to specification, and ensuring clear and honest communication with the rest of the team and management in Australia.
- Provide insight and recommendations to increase performance and conversion, as well as decrease and continually optimise page load times.
- Experience with Drupal and BigCommerce is nice to have.
- Experience developing and launching sites on Shopify.
- Has their own equipment.
- At least 5 years of Shopify development experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Front-end Development role.
- History working with Shopify’s theming system as well as using Liquid.
- A background working with Shopify’s object/properties, AJAX API and Metafields.
- Take pride in clean, readable code.
You will be working with the Project Manager; you will be spearheading new website development on the Shopify platform while collaborating with the development team to innovate and discover new solutions.
Filta’s Employee Benefits & Perks
- HMO for yourself (with Covid Insurance coverage) and one dependent within the first month.
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation).
- Additional 1 birthday leave after regularisation.
- Birthday cake on your birthday.
- Monthly Company Paid Social Club
- Year-round employee support for professional needs by employee experience specialists.
- Career guidance and growth sessions.
- Education & training on how to work effectively within fast-growing, global organisations with certificates.
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Manila Time, Monday to Friday.
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire!
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast-track your application, complete your application online and connect with Lisah Aguilar on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisah-aguilar/.
Refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family and get 10,000 pesos!
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!