- Work from your comfortable home and be safe during this pandemic!
- A software company that produced easy and user-friendly software that is now being used by 3000 businesses all over the world!
- A company that values its employee and is motivated by their purpose.
- The ideal candidate should have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work with a high-speed internet connection at home.
About the Company
A UK-based software company whose product is used by more than 3,000 businesses worldwide. This app would let managers create and share data in minutes, regardless of their experience in data management or technology. Their program provides easier work for staff, saves time, and helps businesses grow.
About the Role
We are looking for a Backend Developer who will work within a project team as a core team member to help build and deliver industry-leading, modern, robust, and innovative web-based solutions. You will be developing new services and identifying areas of existing codebases for improvement. The role requires Web Development experience with a keen eye for detail and effective communication skills.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Writing and maintaining code within a team setting using source control tools such as Git.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications and guiding others in doing so.
- Fixing and improving existing systems.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software.
- Knowledge of web languages and tooling.
- Identify, report, and begin work on small areas of code that need improvement for maintainability.
As a Backend Developer, you will work within a project team as a core team member to help build and deliver industry-leading, modern, robust, and innovative web-based solutions. You will be developing new services and identifying areas of existing codebases for improvement. The role requires web development experience with a keen eye for detail and effective communication skills.
- Experience in using NodeJS.
- Building Backend REST APIs in a team environment.
- Using source control (Git).
- Preferably with knowledge of web languages (HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript).
- Worked with source control systems (Git /GitHub).
- Problem-solving skills.
Nice to Have
- Web-focused coding boot camp course.
- Web Development/Computer Science Degree (or similar).
- Good communication skills.
- Works well as part of a team as well as individually.
- Strong eye for accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Lives for solving problems.
- Works well under pressure/ when faced with challenging situations.
Filta’s Employee Benefits & Perks
- HMO for yourself (with Covid Insurance coverage) and one dependent within the first month.
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation).
- Additional 1 birthday leave after regularisation.
- Birthday cake on your birthday.
- Monthly Company Paid Social Club
- Year-round employee support for professional needs by employee experience specialists.
- Career guidance and growth sessions.
- Education & training on how to work effectively within fast-growing, global organisations with certificates.
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- 1:00 PM to 10:00 PM – Manila Time – Monday to Friday (Work from Home).
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire!
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, complete your application online and connect with Aemie Romero on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/missaemie.
Refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family and get 10,000 pesos!
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!