We’re encouraging you to refer a friend or your former colleague to join our growing Filta family!
What’s in it for you?
For every successful referral, we’re rewarding you 750,000 Colombian Pesos! (That’s 375,000 COP on the 2nd week of your referral and another 375,000 COP after regularization)
There’s really no limit in referring, so refer as much as you can!
- Work for China’s largest independent digital communications and media firm.
- Founded in 1994 and headquartered in Beijing, China, they have offices located in China, Seoul, and Los Angeles.
About the company
They are an independent digital full-service agency guided by their founding principle of smart thinking = endless possibilities. Their work is deeply rooted in technological evolution and innovation. They offer a wide range of marketing and advertising services including Digital Media, Digital and Interactive Creative, Big Data (Warehousing, Data Modelling and Data Application), Programmatic Media Solutions, Mobile Marketing Services, Search Engine Marketing, Content Marketing, EPR/Social, Digital film (creation/production/ distribution), Integrated Advertising Solutions, and Research and Insights.
About the Role
We are looking for a Digital Art Director, who will own the development and strategy for online advertising and digital marketing. This role will collaborate closely with senior clients and agency representatives, to guide and develop artistic production with innovative interactive tools, fresh visual graphics and effective ideas.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Collaborate closely with employees to develop guidance and counsel to less experienced team members.
- Experience in creating highly engaging content for a variety of channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Wechat, Youtube, Weibo, WeChat and print/OOH placements.
- Prospect, identify, manage, and lead client projects for media, creative, and advertising accounts for execution worldwide.
- Experience directing the creation of images to support marketing ideas
- Lead, grow, and mentor the new business team, as well as participate in the general of the company in North America.
- The direction of creative and fresh videos is both small and large scale.
About Successful Candidate
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop fresh and effective ideas.
- Master’s degree
- 1-3 years experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting or media.
- Management experience of a staff of at least four
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- Experience in integrated digital design or digital media.
- Knowledge and experience in designing websites and apps.
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance forward-looking designs within the marketplace.
- Balanced team player dedicated to client service.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of developing agency partners and successfully driving new and direct client business opportunities.
- Extensive local vendor network, especially in the producing industry.
Benefits and Perks
- Year-round employee support for personal and professional needs by accredited life coaches & employee experience specialists
- Monthly social activities to build professional networks with like-minded industry professionals
- Individual birthday cakes and other milestone celebrations
- Career guidance & growth sessions
- 10am- 7:30 pm Mon- Fri (Work from Home)
Click the Apply button, attach your CV, and complete the questionnaire to be considered.
Please note you must be a Colombian citizen and submit your application in English.
As this is an urgent requirement, if you want to fast track your application, please email Andrea Villa at email@example.com